Friday, January 13, 2012

I Knew I Wasn't Crazy!!!

                                                      (picture provided by Flickr)

Guys and Gals, remember that time when I said I wasn't called back for almost all of my internships(not even to the interview stage) despite my academic credentials. Fortunately I did get an internship at Roger Williams Park Zoo, which I think is a result of their family/diversity orientation. But, not many are as lucky as I am, more than 300 Latino and Blacks were denied oppurtunites at Pepsi due to Pepsi's illegitimate screening process. You can find the article here at  Pepsi Pays $3 million in Racial Bias Case.

3 comments:

  1. That is crazy Jose! I'm glad you have an internship though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's bullshit. Roger Williams Zoo seems like it would be a cool place to intern. I hope it works out well for you. I think maybe Pepsi deserves a boycott right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... yes, you are NOT crazy!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete